Egg Stroller - Quantum Grey Special Edition Tandem
Some products are made...Some products are born
Exclusive to independent retailers, the Quantum Grey tandem edition egg comes with a fur liner and matching luxury changing bag plus a tandem seat and the necessary adapters to enable you to carry 2 x babies or toddlers from 6 months onwards.
A Quantum Grey carrycot and footmuff are also available to buy separately.
The egg stroller by Babystyle has been design in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smoother curves and continuous lines to give the egg a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
The egg has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability.
The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
The egg stroller by Babystyle weighs 13.5kg and the chassis folds to a compact size of 67 x 29 x 59 cms.
A lie flat carrycot weighing only 3.4kg can be purchased as an optional extra, is suitable for occasional overnight sleeping and comes complete with padded iner and mattress.
- Stroller is suitable from 6 months - 15kg
- Carrycot suitable from birth and occasional overnight sleeping with padded liner, mattress and raincover (available separately).
- Three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit.
- Complete with apron, inset net, raincover and seat liner.
- One-hand fold, compact chassis.
- Five position handle adjustment.
- Fixed or swivel front wheels.
- Features Tru-Ride Technology PU Polymer tyres.
- Quick release wheels.
- All round suspension
- Car Seat adaptors available as an optional extra to add a Group 0 infant caarrier car seat including Kiddy, Maxi Cosi, B-Safe or Cybex.
- Co-ordinating accessories (available separately) include: parasol, changing bag, seat liner, footmuff and cup holder.Option to convert to a double mode of transport with the addition of a tandem adapter kit (available separately).