BeSafe Izi Combi ISOfix X4 Car Seat - Midnight Black
NEW UPGRADE - Just Compact!
Rear-facing 5 X Safer
Both the Road Traffic Safety organizations and BeSafe recommend that children should sit in a rear-facing position for as long as possible and preferably up until 4 years old. Sitting facing the rear is 5 times safer for children in this age group. Due to lack of room, it has been found that people have had no other choice but to turn the child to forward facing position alot sooner than this. At BeSafe they have found a great solution: with their unique, adjustable ISOfix arms, the BeSafe iZi Combi X4 ISOfix can be fitted right up against the back of the rear seat when the child is small, something which can provide you with as much as an extra 10cm of space for the front seats - and then the seat can be moved out as the child grows. In this way children can sit in the safest way for as long as possible.
ISliding ISOfix arms
The ISOfix arm length can be adjusted in steps. This unique innovation from BeSafe means you can adjust the seat the way you want to use the space in the car!
Adjustable space in the car
The car seat can be made more compact in the car when the child is small, which gives more space for the adults too. As the child gets bigger, the seat can be adjusted and give more leg room as necessary.
BeSafe iZi Combi X4 ISOfix can easily be “clicked” onto the ISOfix in your car. With a simple single, drop-down leg support and adjustable front brace the seat can be installed in seconds!
- Suitable from Birth - 18kg
- SIP - Side Impact Protection
- The seat can be reclined into four different sitting or sleeping positions
- Head support and shoulder belts can be adjusted to their correct height with 1 operation in 8 positions
- Magnetic connectors hold harness open for easy access
- ISOfix arms can be adjusted in and out in steps to give more leg room as the child gets bigger