BeSafe iZi Plus Car Seat - Black Cab - Delivery Early March
A common mistake made by parents is to use a forward facing car seat too early - yet collision test studies show that children in rear-facing collisions have 5 times less risk of sustaining serious neck injury when compared to forward facing collisions. In a rear facing impact, all the energy is absorbed by the shell of the car seat - reducing the amount of force placed on the child.
BeSafe have been developing car seats for over 30 years, and they have used the knowledge they gained during that time to create the iZI Plus Car Seat - a car seat designed to let your child face rearwards for much longer than a conventional car seat - keeping your child in the safest position for longer.
The iZi Plus features a re-designed safety leg, and the car seat design has been improved to give better Side Impact Protection for the head, stomach and thighs, and new seat-belt routing will help with correct installation. An improved sitting and reclining position gives more space for your child, making the iZi Plus safer for smaller children - with approximately 10 degrees difference between the 3-recline positions.
- Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety, 5x safer than a forward-facing
- Rearward facing installation from 9 to 25 kg. (6 months to around 5 years)
- New belt routings allow easier, improved and safer installation
- Simplified installation reduces the risk of incorrect installation
- High level of safety through side impact protection
- EPS for head, stomach and thighs
- Front brace permits secure installation of seat, also installed with anchoring belts
- Magnets keep internal harness out of the way
- Simple adjustment of the head rest and internal harness
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
- Group 0+/1/2: REARFACING 6 months to approx 5 years. (0-25kg)