Cybex Cloud Q Car Seat - Koi Crystallised
Please allow 7 working days for delivery
The belted Cloud Q emerged as test winner in Group 0+ in the test 06/2015 conducted by German Stiftung Warentest. It was the only car seat in the test that achieved the grade "very good" in the safety category. The premium infant car seat sets itself apart as a perfect symbiosis of phenomenal protection and a new kind of travel system for outstanding safety in and outside of the car. Can also be used with an ISOFix Base - sold separately.
- Ergonomic lie-flat position outside the car
- ISOfix Base available separately
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Travel system compatible with strollers and buggies from CYBEX, gb and other selected brands
- Complies with the new ECE R-44/04 Supplement 7
Thanks to a lie-flat position the infant car seat turns into a carry cot outside of the car. This innovative travel system is complemented by a telescopic linear side-impact protection, a near-flat lying angle also inside the car and an XXL sun protection with UVP50+. The 11-position height-adjustable headrest of the infant car seat simultaneously changes the harness length and sitting angle. As a result, the infant car seat grows with the child.
A new function of the Cloud Q is that it can be changed to a horizontal position outside of the car. With a longer leg-rest and a lie-flat position, the child can lie comfortably and in an ergonomically correct position.
The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the carrier, and the handle remains in the carrying position for easier mobility. In combination with the CYBEX pushchairs, the Cloud Q can be used as a visually harmonious travel system. Thanks to the flat lying angle, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. The sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
To read more about the Cybex Cloud Q please click here