Cybex Cloud Q Car Seat - Royal Blue
The Cybex Cloud Q car seat has been designed with your baby's comfort and safety in mind and features a fully reclining back rest and a telescopic linear side impact protection system which will absorb any force in the event of a side on collision.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable from 0-13 kg (birth to approx 18 months)
- Group 0+ car seat
- Use in a rear-facing position
- Fully reclining backrest: Ergonomic flat lying position outside the car
- 11-position height adjustable headrest
- Extra wide Y-harness with pads
- Automatic height adjustment of the seat
- Integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Telescopic L.S.P. SYSTEM: The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy-absorbing shell
- Dimensions: D70xW45xH43cm
- Car Seat Weight: 5.4kg
- Compatible with a range of pushchairs to create a travel system including Cybex Priam, Cybex Onyx and Cybex Callisto, Bugaboo Cameleon, iCandy and Baby Jogger (adaptors sold separately)
- Free 3 year guarantee
The Cybex Cloud Q is suitable from birth and is installed in a rear-facing position. The comfortable seat features a fully reclining back rest which allows your little one to lie flat outside of the car, when they are being carried in the seat or when it is used on a pushchair for form a travel system.
The Cybex Cloud Q features a headrest which can be adjusted through 11 different positions to keep your baby comfortable and supported as they grow and to help prevent baby's head from falling forwards if they should fall asleep during the journey. The car seat has been designed with an energy absorbing shell, and this in addition to the telescopic linear side impact protection, will help to protect you baby in the event of a side on collision.
For baby's comfort, the Cybex Cloud Q also includes an extra wide harness with padding and a large foldaway sun canopy designed in a fabric with a UVP50+ sun protection which will help to shade you little one in hot sunny weather.