GB Platinum Vaya i-Size Car Seat - Sapphire Blue
The Vaya i-Size is a new car seat in our gb Platinum collection incorporating a clean ‘future perfect’ design, top-line safety technology and a number of parent-friendly features. With a 360° rotation mechanism, this car seat makes switching from rearward- to forward-facing easy and offers a comfortable ride for children up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years).
- For maximized safety it is recommended to use the Vaya i-Size in a rearward-facing position for as long as possible, up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years). The innovative design offers bigger kids a comfortable ride with enough leg room. From 76 cm (approx. 16 months) the Vaya i-Size can be used forward-facing.
- The 360° rotation mechanism makes getting in and out of the car easy as the seat can be turned to face the door. This prevents back aches for parents and promotes the child's independence.
- The Driving Direction Control prevents children from traveling in the forward-facing position before 16 months of age and 76 cm of height.
- The Energy Reduction-Technology reduces forces on the neck in a head-on collision. The forward-facing ER-Tech is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: the headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
- Whether rear or forward-facing, the Vaya i-Size's integrated Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision.
- Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
- The easy-to-use, “One-Click”-ISOFIX system means no more fiddly installation of the seat. An incorrect installation of the seat is nearly impossible.
- The one-hand recline function offers maximum comfort and a restful sleep on long car rides. The seat offers five recline positions when rearward-facing, three positions when forward facing.
- 12-Position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides – protection that grows with the child.
- No more searching for the harness straps: buckling your child in the seat is much easier – magnetic clips keep the harness straps at hand.