Grobag Sleepy Circus 2.5 Tog 18-36 months
Brand The Gro Company
Grobag Sleepy Circus 2.5 Tog Sleeping Bag (6-18 Months)
Fun carnival details such as a flappy elephant's ear or the big top flag really set Sleepy Circus apart. With playful characters on a beautiful stripe, this super soft cotton jersey bag is set to be a new firm favourite with boys and girls alike.
- 100% jersey cotton with appliqué and embroidery details
- 100% cotton jersey lining with quick-dry polyester filling
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- British Standard approved
Why Choose Grobag?
Pioneering Grobag is the UKs Baby Sleep Bag specialist and are very proud to have changed the way mums and dads put their babies to bed! With clever little extras like our secure zip-click and chin guard they are constantly improving and evolving your favourite nursery product..
Safe - Grobag is FSIDs only recommended Baby Sleep Bag specialist the UK cot death research charity which promotes and raises awareness of safer sleep for babies. Every aspect of your Grobag has been designed and manufactured with safety and quality as our top priority. The free nursery thermometer will give you confidence that you are using your Grobag safely and correctly too..
Award winning with 3 Mother & Baby Gold awards, voted for by mums, and over 2 million Grobags sold so far, both you and your little one can rest assured that you have chosen the UKs favourite Baby Sleep Bag.
Choosing a Size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8 lbs 8oz (0-6 mths size). It is very important to check that your baby's head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the Grobag is fastened for use. Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Approximate child age Minimum child weight Maximum child length
- 0-6 months 4kg / 8lb 8oz 68cm / 27"
- 6-18 months 8.1kg / 18lb 86cm / 34"
- 18-36 month 11.4kg / 25lb 98cm / 39"
- 3-6 years 53.5cm chest 116cm / 46"
Choosing a Tog
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in three tog ratings. Grobags come in a variety of warmth ratings (togs):
All year round (for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
Perfect for summer and daytime naps (warmer weather and in rooms of 21-23°C)
Ideal for holidays and heatwaves (hot weather and very warm rooms of 24-27°C
What to Wear
What your baby wears will depend on the tog of Grobag baby sleep bag and the temperature of the baby's bedroom. (In the same way as you would adjust nightclothes and number of blankets). As a guide, please refer to the table below. Please remember, though, that babies are all different and, just as with blankets and sheets, you will soon discover what your baby is most comfortable wearing -- placing your fingers on your baby's chest is the best indicator of whether they are too hot/too cold/just right as babies' hands often feel cool.
- Nursery temp.
- 26°C (79°C) - Short-sleeved bodysuit
- 24°C (75°C) - Short-sleeved bodysuit
- 22°C (71°C) - Long-sleeved bodysuit
- 20°C (69°C) - Long-sleeved bodysuit Short-sleeved bodysuit and pyjama top
- 18°C (65°C) - Long-sleeved bodysuit and pyjama top
- 16°C (61°C) Long-sleeved bodysuit and sleepsuit pyjama set