Joie Every Stage FX ISOFIX 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat (Dark Pewter)
Brand Joie Car Seats
Every Stage car seat has added features to adapt and protect from birth to 12 years. As your precious little one grows so does the Every Stage. The AutoAdjust™ side wings and headrest grow up and out simultaneously. Suitable from birth to 4 years in a rearward facing ISOFIX position, this offers protection to your infants neck and spine 5 times better than if in the forward facing position. However if your child prefers to see you and the world surrounding them forward facing is suitable from 9kg to 12 years.
The car seat is a powerful protector with its multi position Guard Surround Safety™ side impact protection panels and the reinforced steel inner seat shell. Simple to use the Every Stage has 10 position height adjustable headrest and 6 recline positions. Baby will travel safe, comfortably and peacefully in the Every Stage.
What age range is this product appropriate for?
The Joie Every Stage FX ISOFIX 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat is suitable from birth.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
- Installation with ISOFIX and top tether when forward facing in group 1
- ISOSAFE connectors keep seat positioned in vehicle for group 2/3
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Side impact protection
- Guard Surround Safety panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- AutoAdjust side wings widen as headrest is raised
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate ï¬t at every stage
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with dual lock-off devices
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Lower buckle cover acts as a 4th point of contact when using as a Group 2 belted booster
- Dimensions: 55cm(L) x 48-52.6cm(W) x 66-85.5cm(H)
- Weight: 13.92kg
- Usage: Group 0+/1/2/3, 0-36kg; approx. 0-12 years old
- Testing Certification: ECE R44/04