Oriole Cocoon Highchair - Pis
Stage one allows baby to recline or nap with you at an appropriate height whether you’re relaxing on the sofa, dining or preparing dinner. In stage two, Cocoon provides a supportive environment for baby to try their first tastes, offering the option of a tray for self-feeding or the bottle/food holder for parent lead weaning. In stage three, Cocoon can be used as a traditional stand-alone highchair with a removable tray and top tray for easy cleaning and access. Finally, in stage four, Cocoon can be used without the trays directly at the dining table. Adjusting the seat to the appropriate height for your growing child will encourage good posture and help your child to sit comfortably for longer to enjoy the family dining experience.
The comfortable, removable foam seat is moulded in one piece making it easy to keep clean simply by wiping it down, whilst the magnetic tray enables it to be stowed easily on the back legs when not in use.
What age range is this product appropriate for?
The Oribel Cocoon Highchair is suitable from birth.
What should I complement my Pistachio Oribel Cocoon Highchair with?
The Oribel Cocoon Highchair Seat Liner is the perfect accessory to complement the Oribel Cocoon Highchair.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg (approx 3 years)
- Comfortable recliner mode for infants (0- 3months)
- Easy feed mode for weaning from 4 months+
- Multi-position highchair mode
- 3 Recline positions
- 6 Height positions
- Adjustable, removable tray with 3 positions
- Magnetic stow away tray feature
- Height adjustable 5 point harness
- Free standing when folded
- Open- 81cm(L) x 56cm(W) x 107cm(H)
- Folded- 81cm(L) x 45cm(W) x 70cm(H)
- Weight- 9.75kg