UPPAbaby Vista 2018 - Jake (Black)
The 2018 Vista stroller is lightweight yet durable and uses a one-step-fold system which works with or without the seat unit attached. The Vista chassis also incorporates independent shock absorbers and foam-core rubber wheels meaning your stroller is ready for most terrains without you needing to worry about punctures.
The Carrycot also has several handy features to keep both you and your baby happy whilst out and about; the canopy has a zip that allows for extra air circulation, as well as a perforated mattress pad on a vented base to further increase airflow while the water-repellent liner keeps your baby’s sleeping surface dry. The depth of this carrycot and multiple ventilation points meet ASTM standards allowing it to be classified as an overnight sleeping solution.
- Reduced in width and lighter than previous model
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two rear & forward facing, reclining toddler seats, two infant car seats, two carry cots and countless other combinations
- New softer crease resident sun shade material
- Seat unit reclinable to 180 degrees, front or rear facing
- Carrycot canopy opens for additional airflow
- Perforated mattress on vented base of carrycot keeps baby cool
- Water repellent liner keeps baby’s sleeping surface dry
- Pull-out SPF 50+ sunshade on both carrycot and seat unit
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Extra large easy access basket with 5kg weight limit (evenly distributed)
Please note that car seat adaptors are no longer included with the Vista. If you require a travel system where you can use a car seat on the Vista chassis you will need to purchase the adaptors separately.