- All materials certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1
- Lightweight and easy to travel with
- Grows with the child
- Firm but soft foam mattress gives extra support and a high ergonomic comfort
- Soft but solid outer ring positions and protects the child
- Easy to take along thanks to the practical travelling bag that the Baby Nest comes in
- Extensive testing, i.a. regarding air flow, and thorough risk assessment for the highest safety
- To prevent the risk of choking, there are no strings or cords
During the creation of the novel Voksi® Baby Nest, focus was placed on developing a cosy and safe environment for babies in modern families. As a result, the egg-shaped Voksi® Baby Nest imitates the feeling of being in the mother’s womb and gives your baby a feeling of protection, warmth and being nestled down. Having your baby always lie in the Baby Nest while visiting family and friends or going on vacation allows your child to feel comfortable in the familiar environment and makes attended sleeping, lounging and playtime so much easier.
UNIQUE COMBINATION OF MATERIALS
All product parts of the Voksi® Baby Nest are certified according to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1, which ensures that the baby is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances or harmful chemicals. The firm but soft foam mattress provides great comfort to your baby while supporting the neck and back. The surface made from 100% cotton further gives a soft feeling to your child.
PRODUCT FEATURES FOR AN EASY EVERYDAY LIFE
While featuring high-quality materials, the Voksi® Baby Nest is also designed to grow with your child. By being able to open the leather belt and fold out the extension part, you can provide your child with even more space. The practical travelling bag, which the Voksi® Baby Nest comes in, makes it easy to bring the Voksi® Baby Nest with you on any of your travels. To provide your child with the highest safety possible, the Voksi® Baby Nest has been tested against manifold standards and has undergone several risk assessments, e.g. by SGS France.
Tests and safety features
- All product parts are certified according to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1
- All components and textiles comply with the standards set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 regarding harmful substances, phthalates, heavy metals and FR treatment.
- All components and textiles are REACH Annex XVII compliant according to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1.
- All components and textiles are REACH Article 33 compliant according to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1.
- All components and textiles are POPs Regulations compliant according to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1.
- YKK zippers.
- To prevent the risk of swallowing or choking, there are no strings or cords on the Voksi® Baby Nest.
- Mattress firmness complies with EN-16890.
- Risk assessment by SGS France.
- Guidance and advice from several test institutes.
- Guidance and advice from a senior advisor in the furniture industry, including cradles and cribs.
- The side panels are 120 mm high to prevent the child from lifting his/her head onto the panel and not being able to pull it back.
- All textiles meet the flammability performance requirements of BS EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014.
- The side panels have been tested using the method described in BS 4578:1970 regarding air flow through infants’ pillows. With reference to this method, the side panels show great breathability.