BeSafe Stretch B Car Seat - Fresh Black Cab
The BeSafe Stretch B in Fresh Black Cab will keep your little one safe and sound from birth all the way through their toddler years. This innovative 2-in-1 car seat can be used in a rear-facing position for infants up until little one is approx. 7 years old.
With a weight capacity of 36 kg, it’s perfect for kids up to 125 cm tall. And best of all, it doesn’t need to be installed with ISOfix, so you can put it in any position in your car. Plus, it’s passed the world’s toughest crash test so you can rest assured knowing your child is always safe when strapped into the BeSafe Stretch B.
- Rear facing
- Protective + soft headrest
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Exceptional comfort with 5 recline positions
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Passed the world’s toughest crash test: the Plus Test
- Impact absorbing seat shell materials + construction
- One-action adjustment of headrest, belts + leg space
- Soft new-born hugger for stability + protection from birth
- The seat is installed with the car’s internal 3-point vehicle belt
- Magnetic Belt Assistants makes getting in + out of the seat easy
- Lower tethers with built-in retractors making it easy to install correctly
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ that easily slides on to the seat
- Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured • High-quality materials
- Easy lock-off + tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
- Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing from birth until approx. 7 years of age
What is the difference between Stretch + Stretch B?
Stretch has the two-fit Cushions, meanwhile Stretch B have the Baby Shell and the Newborn Hugger. Since Stretch is designed as a toddler seat that follows after an infant carrier, it is tested and approved to be used from 61 cm on (approx. 6 months). Stretch B with its Baby Shell and Newborn Hugger is designed to be a 2-in-1 seat that can be used from birth on and is therefore approved from 40 cm on.