Joie i-Harbour i-Size Car Seat - Oyster
The Joie i-Harbour car seat is part of the Encore Spinning System that takes turns to keep your growing child safe from birth to 4 years old. With the latest R129 safety upgrades, i-Size certification, ISOFIX install, and effortless transitions from rearward to forward-facing, this spinning tag team is held up to the highest standards down to its smallest details, making it the ultimate care package.
A change of direction couldn’t be smoother with the Simple Swivel one hand turning activators on each side of the seat, positioned right where you naturally reach. Silky 360° rotation is crafted for effortless harnessing in and out and seamless transitions from rearward to forward facing.
This on-the-go 5 position recline easily meets the back and forth of your child’s needs by adjusting their seating arrangement on demand – no reinstalling necessary. Whether the seat is facing forward or rearward, parents can quickly fine-tune the recline for comfort that’s both luxurious and fuss-free.
Side impact protection:
Ensure every adventure stays on the safe side with exclusive Tri-Protect headrest featuring Intelli-Fit memory foam that’s engineered for optimal head and neck security by absorbing the shock of collision, shielding fragile heads and necks during a crash.
Grow together headrest:
One-hand, six position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously, eliminating the hassle of rethreading and ensuring the correct fit for every child.
- Meets the highest R129 safety standard and is i-Size certified for a secure fit in your vehicle
- Pairs with i-Base Encore (sold separately) as part of the Encore Spinning System
- 360° rotation on the spinning base for ease of loading and unloading Simple Swivel turning activators on both sides of the seat, positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- Tri-Protect headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam
- Detachable Guard Surround Safety panel adds extra side impact protection
- Expandable neck space adjusts with shoulder harness height.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 3 piece infant body and head support are customisable for a tailored fit One-hand, 6 position Grow Together headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5 recline positions usable both rearward and forward facing
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness